At Trip Brands LLC, we value the role our people play in the success and growth of the company and each of its subsidiary brands. Our Chairman/President & CEO, Mr. Samuel Benson with his experience always looks to unearth the raw talents that have the potential to take Trip Brands LLC surging ahead in this knowledge-driven economy. We look to build a team of skilled and goal oriented individuals who with their commitment and dedication give us the edge to always stay ahead of the curve.
Our team of professionals is a perfect blend of youth and experienced individuals. With a combined experience of over one hundred years and a fresh infusion of ideas, we have the most vibrant, motivated and competent Travel Technology teams in the world.
The team at Trip Brands LLC comprises of individuals who are undisputed leaders in their respective fields. Travel Management, Travel Innovations & Engineering, Travel Finance, Linguistics, and much more, we’ve got some of the brightest minds in the Travel business today.
Trip Brands LLC Vision:
Trip Brands LLC goes by the vision of its Chairman/President & CEO, Mr. Samuel Benson. Mr. Benson is known for his entrepreneurial fervor, innovative, inspiring and independent decision making. Keeping to the vision of our leader we look for individuals who can help the company in bringing out a new paradigm in modern travel technology and improve the quality of travel services while creating value.
What Makes Trip Brands LLC Unique
- Our HR process is transparent and streamlined for individuals who want to explore the world.
- Benefits of working with a leading, trusted and recognized Global Organization.
- Endless opportunities for individual and mutual growth.
- We recognize talent and hard work offering you the best Incentives in Industry.
- A friendly working environment makes work fun.
What we are looking for
- We look for individuals who have flair, ambition and passion yet are friendly and helpful.
- You have a passion for exploring different destinations.
- You would make a great travel expert learning and gaining knowledge of the latest trends of the travel industry.
The Trip Brands wagon is waiting, are you ready? APPLY NOW at email@example.com to join the leading global travel industry, Trip Brands LLC.
Current opening: Trip Expert
Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Job Location: Udyog Vihar Phase-5
Salary: Open for the right candidates
Shift: The North American Central Time Zone
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from US/Canada customers and providing the passengers with the best destinations and guiding them with the best ticket deals.
- Ensure that excellent customer service experience and selling airline tickets.
- Resolve customer queries within the assigned TAT & ascertain customer needs and take action in a timely manner
- Develop international itinerary for travel requests received from clients.
- Providing customers with the best possible flight routings and competitive airfares.
- Keep a track of the Amadeus ques twice a day to and filter the cancellations, schedule change, confirmations and send to the concerned Staff
- Handling end to end travel requirements for the traveller- Creating bookings/Cancellations/Reissues/Refunds etc.
- Confirm bookings and notify clients of luggage limits and insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements
- Processing bookings by speaking with Airlines/suppliers and sending confirmations to clients/customers
- Ensuring customer is advised appropriate cancellation & refund rules.
- Undertake all back office related activities such as handling reissues, advanced fares, etc
- Assist the client for complete travel requirements such as rail, cab, Travel Insurance, Forex etc
- Completion of transactions to be accurate and with no negative financial impact to customer or Airlines
- Enter data into CRS ( Galileo / Amadeus/Sabre ) & proper CRM has been done.
- Cross sell and up-sell (sell Tour packages, Insurance, Forex in coordination with foreign exchange team ,tour packages team .) to continuously contribute to the business of the company.
- Co-ordinate with multiple departments to ensure quick resolution for the customer.
- Responsible for assist with any other office functions if required.